Scroll through outfits and styles I have designed on Polyvore!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 RTW

Welcome to the new and improved FASHiON QUEEN! I would like to start off this new era of fashion blogging with a ridiculously gorgeous Spring 2009 Ready-to-wear collection from Louis Vuitton. My jaw dropped when I saw these pieces on the runway, especially the SHOES! His collection is filled with exotic accessories and as Style.com puts it : "A slew of tribal-art references came in necklaces, earrings, and stacks of bangles and amazing shoes loaded with sproutings of feathers and plastic collages of abstract African faces. The bags were back in sumptuous array: tactile, poufy shapes glowing with mixed-material suedes and multicolored metallics, python, and leopard spots. Quite brilliant." And I couldn't agree any more.





















No comments: